Terms & Conditions Please read through the following terms & conditions carefully. (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine bases its services under the following terms and conditions.
The terms & conditions of (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine shall be referred to hereinafter as "Terms". These terms shall apply to each of our websites (machinetools007.com) and "Services", in addition to any and all other terms applicable to such B-2-B services.
1. Acceptance of "Terms" Any and all use of this website (machinetools007.com) is subject to, and constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of, the following terms ("Terms"). (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting the amended version on this site. Please discontinue the use of this website if you disagree with the "Terms" mentioned herein. Such amended version shall automatically be effective upon its posting on this site.
2. Who can use Machinetools007? This website is not intended for use by minors under the age of 18. Please refrain from using our services if you are under this legal age. (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine reserves the rights to terminate anyone’s use of our services at any given time for misconduct. Our services shall not be available to those barred from machinetools007.
3. Service Charge Based on Paragraph 1, (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine reserves the right to acquire "Service Charges" from the user. The user must complete these payments (if any) when using our services. The user is responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the placement of advertisements. (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine reserves the right to suspend or terminate (in whole or portion) of our services.
4. Machinetools007 - The Ideal Platform for Product Information This website is the perfect platform for new products announcements and exposure. However, we cannot guarantee the quality, safety and legality of these products, as well as accuracy of the posted information. We cannot and will not take part in any of the disclosed controversies should the situation arise. Users are responsible for their own actions when using our services, and should assume such risks or scams do exist.
5. Company Profile and Product Details "Company Profile and Product Details" includes all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or transmitted through our electronic mail, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
5.1 User Registration When registering to our network, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (or your company) as prompted by the Service’s registration form (b) maintain and promptly update your profile to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5.2 Username & Password Must Remain Confidential When subscribing to our network, you are required to designate a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security (b) follow proper log-off procedures each time you use our services. (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine shall not be liable to any party for damages or losses caused by improper use of our services.
6. Right of Use (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine reserves the right to alter, modify, translate, display or distribute "Company Profile & Product Details" on our website (in whole or in part) at any time. We may also incorporate company’s contents into other medium.
8. Service Provided "As Is" We are committed to providing users with access to a rich collection of resources. However, we are unable to foresee any spontaneous technical glitches and problems, resulting to data loss. You agree to assume all the risks when using our Service. The information and content on this website are provided "as is" and "as provided" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine does not guarantee that: (I) the Service meets your needs; (II) the Service may experience technical glitches, and is error-free; (III) the Service provides the most accurate or reliable resources; (IV) the products you purchased through the Service are what you expected in terms of quality and reliability. The user assumes all the risks and damages when downloading materials from our websites, including loss or profits/data.
9. Exclusion of Liability You agree that in no event shall (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages, including by not limited to, any lost profits, reputation, loss of programs or other data, even if (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine is expressively advised of the possibility of such damages: (I) can/cannot use "services" (II) unexpected fees derived from third-party services, including the acceptance of samples or products, data transmission, and other trade services (III) accept unapproved data transmission or alteration (IV) third-party services and disclaimer (V) loss due to service-related incidence, including neglect.
10. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine and its affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through your violation of the Service. You agree to compensate (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine for the damages caused on your part.
11. Engagement of Rules You agree to engage by the rules and terms of our services, including bidding, purchasing/selling of products and/or supplying trade information.
12. Exclusion of Representations and Agents These terms apply to the individual user, and shall not be affiliated with any representations or agents, partners, contractors, or assignees.
13. Advertising & Financial Services The user is responsible for his/her own actions when contacting our service’s paid advertisers, including any business relations, activities, or any purchase/payment of items and products, warranties, and so forth. You agree that in NO event will (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine be liable to the user for any loss or damage when using our Services. Further, (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine shall not be responsible for the accuracy and usability of information posted on the websites.
14. Hyperlinks Our services accept hyperlinks from third parties. However, you agree that (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine will not be responsible to any party for the use of such services, including retaining product information from third-party websites. Further, you acknowledge that in no event will machinetools007 be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of any hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data.
15. Notification Except where otherwise noted, all electronic messages should be sent to email@example.com, or other specified e-mail address designated (prior) by (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine. 24 hours after messages are sent are considered delivered, unless otherwise notified by electronic mail of error in delivery. In case of postal mail, 3 days after messages are sent are considered delivered.
16. Undisputed Under such circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to, natural disasters, labor strikes, social unrest, material shortages, riots, war, government orders, disruptions or failures in telecommunication systems or equipment, (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine will not be liable to any party for the annulations or termination of services.
17. Transfer (Taiwan) Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine may be sold or merged without needing your prior consent or acknowledgement.
18. Other Terms & Conditions The validity of these Terms & Conditions replaces that of any verbal agreement between you and our sales representatives. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. Any afore-mentioned terms may be revoked if deemed inappropriate by the court.
19. Litigation For complaint of legal matters, please file your litigations to the Nanshan District People’s Court in Shenzhen City, China. All legal proceedings shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China.